Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Damed sick

The place is ought to be cursed for making me so god damed sick.

After 3 days vacation, I ate there and right after work, I felt terrible and absolutely horrible. I was caught in the traffic jam, and being in that condition sucks. I even almost puke out in the car.

That's seriously bad. Tears started flowing down, eyes became swollen, and I can hug the whole toilet bowl, as I was seriously puking like hell, read it ... like HELL. I wasted so much energy that I could not get out from bed and eventually just skipped dinner. Not that I do not want to but I just could not.

I puked so many times, and for the first time in my life, I wanted to see a doctor so badly. However, I do not have strength to even lift up my leg. Getting drunk and puke is better than this =.= not to mention I had diarrhoea.

Sucky like hell, I hope I can recover and ... I need to do Xmas shopping on Friday =.= anyone free for few hours? Actually, I don't need hours lolz, just one hour the max

7 comments:

Iwan said...

alamak adik ku!!

have u seen the doctor??

must take care ok??

Anonymous said...

get well soon babes. *huggles*

The Pondering Introvert said...

iwan: no =.= i still gotta work today ... damn da jia lat ... =.=

clod: hehe i think im well edi should be la

tIcKLeMe said...

my god. sounds like bad food poisoning! :( get well soon.

tomorrow i should be finishing work around 7-ish (i seriously hope so). call me ok. :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: so late wei i plan to go after work 3-ish lolz coz im working 7am next day

tIcKLeMe said...

aiks! sorry ler. i habis kerja around 7-ish pm officially wan. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha takpa i already shopped lolz