Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hitman @ 1 Utama

Heheh ... was off on Wednesday and this was what I did ...

Early in the morning, I wanted to wake up for breakie but blahs, was raining and my bed felt exceptionally nice that day, so I slept in instead. I know I know ... I even said no to food =.= a bit weird I know ... =.=

Noon time, time to go out, don't expect me to stay home during my day offs ... day offs don't always come whenever I wish and want to. So, do make full use of it.

Coincidently it was Santa the Moo's day offs as well, so how? Let's go lepaks ... so again, we ended up watching movie in 1 Utama haha. It was the Hitman. I didn't know anything about it, I didn't know about the existence of the game until I watched it. Oi Cashier, do we look like we are under 18 =.= sial. Man, I tell you the movie ... action is damn stylo just like Dunhill gaya mutu keunggulan. However, we felt damn potong ... for the censorship, everything got censored -_- so next time they should just show movies like The Bee Movie no need to censor -__- true? Indeed~

Walked walked .. could not get anything for Sunday's wedding dinner. Nevermind, I'll be back in 24 hours time. Who knows ... night time.

Felix said she's lazy ... fine as she did not promise me anything, Moo wanted to go drinking with ex-manager it's alright but Mr K just FFK-ed me ... just like that. Terror-meneror sial.

4 comments:

Iwan said...

they asked for ur id cos u looked young!!

hahaha!

hitman good?

hahha!

what a day to enjoy ur offday!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

they didnt ask for ID, they asked if we are 18 .. if they still ask for ID ... im going to ask them back lolz

Hitman not bad BUT omg ... censored like hell ... geram

Iwan said...

so celaka,
singapore haven release this movie yet

The Pondering Introvert said...

you serious? I thought Malaysia is the slowest EVER lolz