Saturday, December 15, 2007

Jet Li

After Wednesday, Thursday was my day off too.

I managed to watch another movie, the one starring Jet Li with Moo again, so it's 2 movies in 2 days haha. I can't even remember when was the last time I did this.

The movie was longer than normal movies. The movie was not bad, and it was not like the classic ending that the hero will win and gain everything and live happily ever after. It was't like that. Just watch it for yourself then you will know. All the killings and this is more about brotherhood, friendships and betrayal that involves what people go through everyday. How people change, greed, and it's just a matter of time.

Those days, people used to complain about movie etiquettes that people have and do not have during the movie. So, ads came up like the Digi ads before the movie starts. But, I wonder how do we educate these people who do beyond the extraordinary. These mainland Chinese was talking, and laughing ... and if you thought that it was bad enough, you are so wrong. They talked, they laughed to the extent that they can accidentally kick the front chair, and that was Moo ... and even when I was sitting beside him, I can feel it o.O It's better to make use of that, go and join the national football team okay. I am so relief that those are CHINESE. Sorry I am different from them, I am not Chinese, I am Malaysian haha.

4 comments:

Iwan said...

hahhaa!

not being racists lah but i cant stand those china ppl.. hahahaa!

anyway, u have been watching lots of movies lately eh..

hahahahaa!

The Pondering Introvert said...

coz most of them behaves like barbarians, only a handful are nice, others all are just retarded lolz

yeah if there are people with me i will watch or else i'll just walk around aimlessly - alone lolz

tIcKLeMe said...

woa.. so who is moo? :S

The Pondering Introvert said...

moo is a cow lolz