Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Loft

Last Wednesday I had a day off and coincidently, Kitt asked if I am free to go out. Yesh, so I went and we headed to The Loft in Asian Heritage row. Entrance fee was FOC that day. However ...

the drinks were superbly expensive. Right, I ordered just ONE lime vodka, and a bottle of Heineken and you know how much it costed? DANG! 45 bucks! And we do suspect that the Loft here in KL is a franchise of the Loft in KKL in Luzern as well. Could it be? The drinks there are superbly expensive as well and that's the place we ended up eating pizza, yeah in a club lolz. But, the ambience is not bad though, quite like it just the fact that it was so so packed, music was good, compared to Maison. The only drawback is probably it's stuffy there.

Omg I did not see this girl for so long ... actually I don't really know how long ago hehe 4 months maybe? She was an ex-trainee in where I'm working now hehe.

Btw, we dont look alike rite, so if we dont, it means I dont look Thai lolz

5 comments:

yapthomas said...

Nope.. definitely not a franchise of the one in Luzern.. maybe a concept stolen..

but The Loft is owned by the same person who owns Cafe Flams.

tIcKLeMe said...

wow, i loveee her dress and your top. :D

Iwan said...

whoa...
memang damn mahal!!

hahahaha!!

off day pergi minuum eh...

hahaahaha!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

yapthomas: how would u know, maybe the owner stole the luzern's one hohoho

sp: haha ... if u see her dont melt okie :p

iwanm: off day why cannot go drink? that's my only life -_-

yapthomas said...

actually.. maybe..
cause the owner is not malaysian..
a caucasian.. maybe Swiss.. but i doubt..