Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Merry Ho Ho Ho Christmas

Dear Santa,

This christmas, I wanna have a white christmas, just like last year. I know that it is impossible to have that, so I will ask for something else instead. All I want for Christmas is just a Swiss watch or a perfume or just anything that is nice and unique. I can only ask for materials and not other things, cause it is so impossible. Bottom line, Santa, I actually just wanna be happy and I am not asking for anything else anymore.

Guess what? I really got a perfume this Christmas. A Kenzo to be precise.

Perhaps, your Christmas is happening. I came home, and when the clock strikes 12, I was in front of lappie. How much more happening can it be? I could not stand being home on a Christmas Eve, I got to go out. There I went, with Kylie and Jesse.

As much as I was anticipating for a night out in Murni, they were closed only to realize that it was Monday, oh scheisse. Guys, I know that I made you embarassed, I promise I will not do it again. I don't know what had happened to me, I ate so much o.O I ate maggie mee, roti pisang, and roti bom together with teh ais and 3 teh o ais limau and I almost went for McD's breakfast as well. This is a good news, which means nothing is bothering me and that I am happy.

A Christmas indeed~

and I miss you so, 2006 Christmas, we were in Davos celebrating by eating Chinese Fondue up at the mountain, covered with snow and nothing else.

Wish you, everyone out there, a very blessed Christmas

3 comments:

Iwan said...

adoi adik!

eat so much!!

u know what, how i wish i can celebrate christmas with u!!

hahaha!

but its like so impossible rite?

:(

anyway, merry xmas!

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahahah if i eat a lot that means it's good, that means im happy, if im stressed up and all, i cant eat hehe christmas umm can .... mentally lolz how was your christmas btw?

Merry christmas, hope you had a blast

kyliemc said...

haha...yaya...it was really fun meeting up wif u!!n of course,jesse too..lol..no1 except 4 keith n kerry knew i was out.muahahha.....

but i slept most of d day on x'mas though...lol..felt too lazy 2 go out..muahaha...my ex-roomie said i was a piggy...lol