Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Movie

So there it goes, another day off gone. BOOM! Bombed out.

Okay I know it was not all that bad like staying at home on my bed without AceBob no music no nothing no telly, just like a patient in a hospital.

Not that extreme ... yet. Notice the word YET. hehe. I know I won't be, I believe so. After so many donkey months, finally I managed to watch a movie. My last movie was Rush Hour, that was like what ... HISTORY. Before that movie was Ratatouille, so ... you know how long ago. Feels like 10 years.

Today ... managed to catch a movie with Acebob's doctor named Moo. It's Moo, not Moo Moo, two different cows. haha.

After a stressful week, it's good to catch a movie like this. We watched the Bee Movie haha and I feel like I am back to kindergarden =.= it's so retarded okay, seriously. Retardedly funny LOL. Hehe and all others who watched was like what 5 years old .... 10 years old ... in a matter of fact, all are still school goers and some have not been to school EVEN. Oh MY GAWD! Ahhhhh ... SIAL.

4 comments:

Iwan said...

its so weird.. even we adults love to watch cartoons hor..

including me too!!

i am still a boy stuck in a man's body..

The Pondering Introvert said...

hehe im not an adult yet, only my age says so haha

it's still the best to watch after a stressful week, coz most definitely it's a happy ending and that's what you wanna feel, rite hehe :D

tIcKLeMe said...

watchhhhhh 'across the universe'. super nice!!! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

aiyo sp ... i watch movies one in a blue moon ... lolz ... i dunno when will be my next movie outing haha