Sunday, December 9, 2007

Out @ Home @ Maison

People were rating Maison @ Home as what it means in French like it's so darn good, but ... I beg to differ.

I was there yesterday, again I know it's happening to be going with 2 other people only. Looking at the surrounding, people were there with one big group of people but not us. hehe. Yeah yeah whatever.

First of all, of course I wanna complain about the drinks. B52 wasn't very much what I have anticipated for. It didn't have flame, which you know ... decrease my satisfaction. No fire in the body ... which is so not right.

Crowd ... is not exactly what I rate as the better ones. They are not Thai Club people ... but they can be. Music was not all that good. Anyways .... it was alright, and ..

thank you felix, I got a free drink haha.

but something's funny *gave me name card* "Call me" haha "why" "i need your assurance" LOL ...

Second time there? Perhaps I don't know.

5 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

i've never been to maison. sounds not nice pun. nasib tak pernah pergi. kakakaka. or maybe i have. i dont remember. :/ but definitely does not sound like a place i'd like to go. :D

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you..music suxx, crowd suxx!!

B52 suxx big time...how stupid could they be?why can Aloha do that and Maison can't do it? -.-'' DeDe, Aloha is more happening, more ang-mo, and most important, FLAMMABLE B52 :D

Iwan said...

wah..adik ku..
minum and mabok eh..
ahaahha!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: i dunno, many people said it's nice .. taste different perhaps haha

dede: at last u went to aloha? haha ... eh who called me that day? was it you? khai? or kiran? :S

iwan: hehe mana ada mabuk no power la the B52 lolz

Anonymous said...

I'm like you... I need my B-52's to set me on fire! Haha
Careful though, don't play with matches!
:-)