Friday, November 30, 2007

should I?

Someone: You are not local yea?
Me: What do you think? o.O
Someone: I am VERY sure you are not local :D
Me: Ohh ... why say so?
Someone: Your style and everything
Me: Right, so where do you think I'm from?
Someone: From Sabah perhaps
Me: Really??? But ... I'm local hehe
Someone: Are you sure?
Me: LOL of course, in KL all my life haha

Christmas is comingggg .... Rudolf the rednose reindeer, had a very shiny nose ....
Ahhh all the Cristy's songs.... :P

and ...

Acer

Tell me ... if I should get that or should I not ....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...take acer,not bcos of their performance but cos their got few choices colour to choose hehehe..i mean acer lappy lah :P

Iwan said...

hmm adik...

sabah is not local ke??

The Pondering Introvert said...

anom: siapa ni pulaki o.O

iwan: sabah is local as in malaysians but not local as in states segregation lolz

L1 said...

dunno how much..but try acer gemstone series maybe either the 4920 or the 5920 :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

onii-chan ... 4520 not good ar?

Iwan said...

hahaha!

ok.. now i know...

The Pondering Introvert said...

oik ... in coma now la why u laugh -_-