Monday, December 17, 2007

Sushi Groove, you are killing me!

I think about Sushi Groove too much, I am totally uberly in love with Sushi Groove. When I think about it, it is so difficult to resist temptation. I wonder ... when will be my next visit to Sushi Groove? with who? When? What will I be eating? Omg I am totally in love with it. I seldom eat in all this fancy nancy Japanese restaurant. If I crave for it, I will just hop into Sushi King. That was those days. Those who said the food isn't nice, can you kindly please and please just bang your head against the wall or just jump from the 88th floor from the twin towers without any parachutes?

Before eating, we need to take pix, as memories hehe

C'est moi

SEEE! Even ice cube looks nicer, feels nicer and more unique than any other ice cubes haha

I am seriously killing myself, I could not resist anymore. This is so to die for! HELP!!!!

4 comments:

kyliemc said...

hehe..actually me wanna try sushi groove too..but no time :P hehe....wanna go 2gether gether?kerry wanna try too

The Pondering Introvert said...

u very free now heh -_- but im not that free edi

Iwan said...

hahahaa! cannot eat too much!
later adik gemuk.. hahahha!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

dont come and gimme that excuse, it wont stop me, hello im very fat now meh =.=