Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sushin with a Groove @ Sushi Groove

If you remember, there is one post about Bakerzin.

If not, here it is, click Bakerzin, it's all about pastries, cakes, and desserts.

I know, people take main course and all before desserts but we did the opposite, as in Yu Wen and myself.

Right after we walked out from Bakerzin, we headed to Sushi Groove. I never thought of dining there before until that fine day when Yu Wen recommended me this place. When we shop, of course we gotta eat things as well, no?

Right, we saw this really cozy place, a place to die for. It's such a good, comfy, nice and serene place to have a nice dinner in.

This is the place and how it looks like, looks classy heheh ... quiet and of course it's noisy on and off, how noisy? Made by the colleagues =.=

Salmon, I was so dying for salmon in such a long long time and when I finally got to eat it, it just
melted, and I followed ... to melt lolz. It was so fresh and I just love it to bits.

Each and every of their dishes has very unique names from movies or cartoons or characters such as Geisha, Lion King, Dragon Ball and etc. It resembles them. Exclusive ... and posh, I will want to go back there though it might a little bit pricey. Most important of all, it's worth it.

Sushi with a groove, let's groove it babe

5 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

My favourite sushi place. :D Love their Unagis. :D

tIcKLeMe said...

woa, i've never tried it but heard a lot ler. yums. but i takut kena food poisoning like the one i had after sakae sushi! :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

jason: ee ya ee ya oh ooo la la lolz damn high edi after eating hehe

sp: then dont eat lor lolz

Iwan said...

whoa...
nice ambience!!

but i dun mind paying more if the foods good and nice ambience!

hahaha!

btw, makan raw ikan sedap ke?

eeee....

heheehhee!

The Pondering Introvert said...

dunno how to enjoy life la u ... salmon is the best ever thing ... my god, it's so damn tempting can die lolz of course the food is nice, better to pay more to get good food and ambience than paying a little lesser and get something bad or rather normal food rite hehe