Friday, January 4, 2008

Buon Natale @ Sungei Wang

This is a tad late, I know it supposed to be last year, yeah sounds so long away, but hello ... we only stepped into 2008 just for 4 mere days, so relax. Hehe.

Anyways, after covering the Christmas deco in 1 Utama, MidValley, KLCC, The Curve, Pavillion, this is the final step ... and that will be somewhere unexpected, because it is no other place than Sungei Wang. Why? I rarely go there, and I can say that I go there once a year that kinda thing. For me to be there is something very very outrageous.

If you wanna know why was I there then, umm that is a very good question ... hehe ... coz of ... something that can make me uber satisfied. What is it? Later =.= kay?

Welcome to Sungei Wang ... and there was a lonely dude sitting behind there lolz ...

A lovely Christmas treee ... don't you just feel like it's Christmas again? Well everyday is Christmas haha

What a nice feeling, how I wish ... I could see these lovely things everyday ...

Woah this looks like something I saw in London ... but then the one in London is so much brighter-la, just somehow it kinda reminds me of it

Ooh-laa-laaaa ... it's so da ang [red]

Finally, Buon Natale people ... I hope it's correct lolz I know nuts about that language, I got it from Google.Ch haha

2 comments:

Iwan said...

whenever i go kl, i oso avoid the sungei wang cso there is like nothing to buy!
hahaha!

nice christmas tree!

The Pondering Introvert said...

actually there are a lot ... who says no .. just that i couldnt find any ... but i avoid coz of the crowd and the weather as i couldnt take it, esp the weather