Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day in 2008 =.=

What is it that you really really want to do most after a hard day's work or rather a hard nite's work in my case? I guess the most realistic answer that I can give is to have a good rest and sleep. However, call me DIFFERENT as what I really wanna do is to EAT and ONLINE before sleep. It's time to sleep when everyone's working. It feels good. That's not my purpose.

Right, today is only the 2nd day of 2008 and it's already sucky in the sense of the people here. First was the headlines of the newspaper today, so embarassing, and so shameless of this jerky minister, and a minister that has to do something with health. Guess you all know if you don't, read it. You will then be dead silent coz you just do not know what to say about it, plus the fact that he refused to resign after a superbly embarassing incident is just very y'know SPECIAL. They are just gifted. Nvm.

Secondly, I was out lunch with Kylie and family. Oink, don't laugh =.= I know I know whateverrr -_- anyways, the weather was already freaking striking burning HOT that can really make my mood from icy cool to superbly hot headed. Blame the weather. The whole point of all is some dude actually has the GUTS to double park and block my way to go out? 5 seconds he better come out or else I'm gonna honk like some idiot. And so I did. I took my own sweet time, he wasn't out. There was another dude saw witnessing this whole scenario at the shop -_- babi him. I saw this dude come running out later on, I know it's his car, but I was not in a good mood, so I honk another few times. Even after he got into his car, and membabihutankan him non-stop. Since that he pissed me off, so I tried to do the same. He's just some pathetic loser, first he drove straight then he reversed, isn't this how a loser drives? Then he reversed wanted my parking, it's alright, I don't mind, but you know ... he made me waited earlier, I WANT him to WAIT like how I did earlier. There was already one car behind him, waiting and waiting. I waited until the other car honk first hehe. At the mean time I adjusted my air cond, my radio and so forth. I know I don't gain anything, but it's satisfying to waste his time as what I had was TIME.

Another one .... YESH the third one, amazing eh? I was dead thirsty wanted to buy a drink and this guy at the kiosk McD wanted to get my order but I have not even thought about it. This lady in front of me was still paying, I can wait why can't you stoopid. He smiled there ... I classify this as over-friendly kind of smile. He did the same thing twice and my reaction was the same. I looked at him smiling retardedly and I just looked back at the menu. My brain is already STONE and what response would you expect? Totally nothing.

There was actually another incident happened while I was online and not gonna blog bout it, just a waste of time and space. How can I live the whole year round like that? These people are so pissing off. Even things are not pissing off can just piss me off any time due to my deprivation of sleep haha.

2 comments:

§pinzer said...

ahahahhahhahha wanna be part of the family eh? hahahahahaa

Iwan said...

hahaha!!

what a day to kick of the 2008..

but i salute u on the babi at the parking lot..

but he dun get angry with u meh..

adik so berani...

and the last thing that pissed u of, i know. heehe!

ok lah.. may next week be a good week for u ok?