Friday, January 25, 2008

Dinner @ Modesto's

I have day off on Thursday and today is my PH clearance for Hari Raya, yeah up til now =.= But, I feel so stone, after yesterday's nite ... I just felt stone, from the time I woke up til now, tell me about it how does it feel stone like. :S

This was ... not very good ... umm

This is spaghetti ..... looks different from the ones I always eat, it's wrapped in a foil ... so yeah ;)

This is mine .. lasagne ... I would just say, it's below par from what I have expected from Modesto's .... hehe

Bonne Apetito!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeyer i hungry chou chouu .... see you put food pictures :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

hehehe chou chou ... dont worry, u get nicer italian food in Oz :p not worth paying and eating lolz

tIcKLeMe said...

but it looks really really good!

The Pondering Introvert said...

izzittt ... it doesnt taste good tho ... sadly

Anonymous said...

nice food!

The Pondering Introvert said...

not like what i have expected tho o.O