Friday, January 11, 2008

Dogs @ SPCA

All my life, I have been surrounded with dogs. For me, dogs are sooo cute ... and they are just so adorable, especially when they try to be the best actor and actress in some grammy award, which is act dumb.

Few months back, my cousins came with 2 little cute puppies. It was just after my work that I realized my 2 siblings (dogs) had been acting rather weirdly. These was the reason, with the arrival of 2 puppies. After one month, they did not take them back, instead, they were given to the SPCA.

Those who go into SPCA are rather sad. Every single day, they put hope, hoping that someone kind will take them back, and everything in SPCA are just history and there will be a chance to lead a normal dog's life with its owner.

I got my 2 siblings now from SPCA :)

6 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Dogs are meant to be cooked and eaten. :D

Anonymous said...

cute names you gave for them ! calling a dog a hamster -_-"

ps: that's a dumbass comment from mumbles.

The Pondering Introvert said...

jason lioh: it isn't and it's not funnyyy okayyyyyy ... dont eva try to do that, dont even think bout it!

chou chou: LOL chou chou ... it wasnt me, coz those 2 were not my dogs, they were my cousins' and I agree on your last sentence "=.="

tIcKLeMe said...

jasonmumbles ... WHATT!! COOKED AND EATEN?!!!! :O dont you dare please!

tIcKLeMe said...

jasonmumbles ... WHATT!! COOKED AND EATEN?!!!! :O dont you dare please!

The Pondering Introvert said...

all dogs lover come UNITE!