Thursday, January 3, 2008

Merry Christmas @ Pavillion

Finally, a normal decent post. But I do have a complaint. Why do I have to work 5-1 when there is something on. When there is nothing, I don't work 5-1, not that I am dying to work that shift =.= but just ... pourquoi????? Cava pas :(



This pic was taken by some smart-ass security and I have no idea why he took the floor, perhaps he loves the floor too much that he has to include it in the pic heh

I lurveee this a lot, you know why? They put fake snow, make it feel like it's really snowing ..... omgggg snowwwwwwwww.

Honestly speaking, this was the first ever time and the only time I stepped my foot into the building called Pavillion, sad I know and considering the fact that I work so near to that place :P

In recent days too, I have been watching this Taiwanese drama called Love Contract, I know I don't understand but there is the help of subtitles so don't laugh .... whateverrrrr =.= After so much talks about it, I finally decided to watch, and it's actually quite boring. However, I will keep on watching lolz.

4 comments:

Iwan said...

whatever...

hahahaa!

yeah lah.. security guard damn bodoh!!

haahhaa!

anyway, nice pics lah and i oso nvr step into pavillion before..

hahaha!

i need to check out this korean drama too!!

haahhaa!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

dont say whatever ... =.= u used in a wrong context =.=

obviously u never stepped into pavillion la =.=

fyi, that's taiwanese not korean drama

Anonymous said...

a bit slow for merry christmas righhtt..

happy new year!

The Pondering Introvert said...

=.= everyday is chrsistmas hahaha
:D happy new year chou chou :P