Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy CNY ...

This is already gonna be the 3rd day of CNY. Call me slow and whatever lolz but it is only now that I am gonna wish people Happy Chinese New Year.

Why so?

Because I gotta work my ass off during these days. I mean, I know I asked for it, even when I was offered a CNY break, I rejected it. I said I don't need it haha. Yet, I wanna complain that I gotta work :P It's alrighttt ... PH is meant to be kept for emergency plans :D heehee.

So yeah, I wanna take this very opportunity to wish everyone here, to all Malaysians ... and whoever that celebrate it, and whoever who do not celebrate it a very happy chinese new year. Wishing that this New Year will bring more luck in every aspects and we may prosper, The Rat year. All the best, and best wishes. Happy Ratty Year people!

Last CNY I was in Geneve working my ass off >.< There was no festive mood and all, this year ... perhaps too much that I am having a little culture shock with all the decorations, the clothes, as well as the music. But, deep down, I don't feel even it is CNY, except for the striking freaking burning HOT weather, that I cannot survive. I melted freaking many times now and sooner, I am just gonna faint with the heat. Sigh. Anyways ...

Eat more, exercise less, and be happy. lolz.

But, what I really wanna do this CNY is to ... witness a lion dance.

Yo! :P okay I know this is random ... but anyways ... Happy CNY people ...

18 comments:

Chee Ching said...

HAPPPPPY CNY MOCHIII! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAPPY CNY Chingy :p

babyfiona said...

Happy Mickey Year to you too !

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz mickey haha my nickname

Alienstargurlz said...

ahmoi ahmoi. how u know got lion dance? o.0"
but was cool lion dance. HAHA. MO should have one too rite?

Alienstargurlz said...

btw, Chingy up there is my high school fren. wth. LOL.

The Pondering Introvert said...

kim: hahaha coz my dad drove pass and he told me ... got but on the 16th hehe :D yeah i know she's ur high sch friend ... she told me lolz :p

tIcKLeMe said...

eh? my msg hilang. lol. i wished you happy ratatouille chinese new year! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh that's here or in ur blog? LOL :p

tIcKLeMe said...

eh in my blog meh? omg, i'm old. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz coz i know u did say that in ur blog haha

tIcKLeMe said...

i am very old indeed! :*(

The Pondering Introvert said...

then im old too let's grow old together boo!

tIcKLeMe said...

sp! i lost all contact numbers but i can agak agak ur num ler. we meeting up with clod tonite? she staying with u rite? :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

sudah jumpa yay

tIcKLeMe said...

thank god! mengubati kerinduan! :P

iCalvyn.com said...

not bad, CNY got picture shooting... nice post you have there :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz before cny haha