Friday, February 1, 2008

I survived

I have survived, and I am still alive. Things are pretty much difficult eh. But, no matter how dreadful it is, no matter how tough it is, and no matter how many freaking hours I gotta work, there is one thing ... it is not to just stop and sigh and just give up.
14 hours is not long, and it is not too short either. It is almost 2 working days. 1st day I reached there at 6.15am and only left at 7.45pm. Another day, I reached at 6am, and left at 7.30pm haha ... 2 consecutive days, and I slept for ONE bloody hour only.
Still, I survived through the 2 freaking hectic days. I was SO tired that I just went into the bunk room and took a 15 minutes nap yesterday. It was the first time in my life and usually I don't do it because it is PINK in colour.
Don't worry ... be happy :p

9 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

let's all go back to studying life. haha! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

im too old to study lolz :p

Anonymous said...

yea...dont give up easily..
totally agree on tht..

sleep well i guess

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeahhh ... ganbate :p

R.J said...

u too old to study?? wei ur younger than me liao. hahaha.
nice eh our working line...kerja like crazy sometimes.

ps: will update soon. haha

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhahaha work like zombie wat also come out lolz

Anonymous said...

I worked two days straight before. Went home and took a 1 hour nap. That really sucks ...

what the hell is going on with work conditions in malaysia ?

Eehui said...

gamabate =p

u look really cool in that pic gal!

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: yeah slave lolz ... and stand all the way wakaka ... im sure you know how it feels, suck to the max ... =.=

lasilasi: died edi lolz ... haha that pic photoshop XD