Monday, February 18, 2008

A shot

I do not know what to blog about, I do not know what to put here, and I am totally out of ideas, totally out of inspirations. All that's running through my head now is only food food and food. I just ate yet I am still hungry and it's 1am.

Just another day ... yet another day had passed us. Time flies, my gawd. It's approaching March so SO soon. Why this year's pace is exceptionally fast while last year ... seems a little slower? My zombified night is starting real real soon, like er ... 3 days from now, on Thursday night to be exact, remember to visit me okies when you happen to be in that area, as I will be in a state of zombified world and the floating feeling that I will have then.

Right, I don't even know what am I typing, so yeah ... BYEEEEE .... I'm bored, so goodnite people.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. Time seems to move slow for me :S

oh , I found a job ! woohoo !

Patchay said...

hey michy
i stay not too far away from 1u
when u free?i goin back on 25th...
few days ago i talked to kylie ahhaha thanks to williamng n christock hahaha seems like i talk crap dat time lol
i want to meet u, kylie at 1u before i leave
no handphone at the moment giv me ur no. or call me home 77283673

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: so so fast la, so fast that i'll be working nite shift again :S wah what job u got? where? as what? 20 per hour? :D

pat: huh? kylie talked to u thanks to william and chris? lolz i wont call housephone u ask kylie to call lolz but sorry i will be working nite shift u can come n visit me :D

yapthomas said...

visit where visit where??
can't get any clue here..

-_-

The Pondering Introvert said...

yapthomas: errr ... not you dont worry lolz :p

tIcKLeMe said...

sp, what happened to your phone? cannot sms. ;(