Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tulan-ness

Busy busy bee ... that's me ... lately. Hehe and of course I'm strike with the laziness disease, once again.

How's everyone's CNY? Guess must be hectic heh? Going on long vacations and all, while for me ... where did I go? What have I been doing? How much have I eaten? How much have I got for this year's red packet? Well, more than last year for sure. Heck, I wasn't even here last year. Nothing is applicable for me, except for the one ... how much have I eaten LOL. Reason being I was working and working and had been munching food in my mouth all along.

Everyone's back or rather almost everyone ... but ... how much time do I have. How much time do they have. Not much I can say, and my time is so limited. DANG!

There was a drama though. I was out with Miss M one day with another Miss M. Mr A asked me to go clubbing, together with M1. He already told me this like one week in advanced. After knowing that Mr H is not going, I decided not to go too, considering I already lost the mood before that. I told Mr A I was not going the night before already. When that day came, he called Miss M1 first, and she told him that she could not make it. He then called me. Yeah she was right beside me, but he didn't know. He told me that Miss M is going with Mr bf and her friends and I know very well that she doesn't even intend to go in the first place. So, I got a bit tulan that I just said no, for what? and I nicely told him that I am working afternoon the next day still. He said perfect can go, but being in the tulan mood, I don't even wanna talk to him, because he lied to me, he lied to me that Miss M is going when in fact she isn't. What happens if I didn't know that she is not gonna go and I really turn up then? Me and him? No way ... I will just go home and waste my time going there. Night approached, I fell asleep very early and it got me more tulan-ness with the miss call I got. I got so pissed!!! Because I hate miss calls, especially when I am asleep, or when I am very VERY tired. Not like there is anything important, like d'uhhhh!! Talk about something sensible I can accept, even when I am superbly tired and exhausted, but to call just for fun, just shudduppp and let me sleep =.=

6 comments:

Chee Ching said...

Don't tulan; XD Very fast old.

tIcKLeMe said...

jgn tulan. sekarang tengah cny! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

chingy: cannot, tulan is a must lolz

sp: makes no difference eh :p

Anonymous said...

misscall!!..that's annoying !!!

tIcKLeMe said...

yea, actually, it doesn't! :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

fish: yes very indeed .. waste my bat >.<

sp: hahah yea still gotta work like ... zzz :p