Tuesday, February 5, 2008

When Chou Chou was here

I met this dude here, close to a year now virtually. July 2007 was the time we almost met up, but time does not permit us to, as I just got home, and he was already flying off to Brisbane.

Who is he?

He is no other people, rather than the person I call Chou Chou. What does it mean? How did the name come up? Funnily, I didn't know how it came up but somehow it just did, and the rest is history.

I first met up with him in The Curve ... when both are free. It was great meeting him, Iyasu-san and there is no turning back since then. He kept my December with plans, with something to do.

The first ever time

This is the froggy chou chou ... :D when he came to look for me in Kepong haha

Chou chou, Lorry says hie to your Avanza XD

Now that he is back enjoying his time in Brisbane, will be looking forward to see him back here again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey , that chou chou looks quite handsome !

The Pondering Introvert said...

really? but he's a frog hahah

tIcKLeMe said...

your chou chou damn cute la!! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOLLLL ... he cute? wahhahaha ... oops :p

tIcKLeMe said...

his eyes ler. very chow chow like indeed!! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

thats why he's my chou chou lolz :p