Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When Claudine came home

A couple of days ago while I was sort of FLOATING to work, I bumped into someone, someone that I have never expected to be there, more like ... working there. Guess who I saw. I can't even believe until today that she is working there now. Like really really could not believe. Is this the place of reunion for all the ex-Swiss or something? I bumped into my ex-room mate FACE to FACE while on the way to the locker and she is on the way out. My reaction was ... WHAT are you doing here =.= not Ah Fat but the 2nd room mate hehe. OMG!!! I still could not believe, my ex roomie is there o.O working o.O

Anyways ... during CNY ... my most memorable one came only when CNY was going to be over. Do you know why so? In fact CNY to me is nothing. It is the people involve that makes a diffrence. Claudine came down to KL ... the most anticipated event that could ever take place. This time together with her husband, Ondrej. The last time I saw them was so long ago, back in December 2006 when I went down to London before graduation.

Together with Claudine ... Ondrej .... SP and of course myself ... mich does not stand for my name .... but it means me in German lolz.

Though the meeting was rather short, but at least everyone were there, or at least ... some people were there lolz. These things do not always come whenever we wish to, unlike when you are in the same place ... whenever you wanna meet up, just fix a time and place. This comes like once a year or even more. I do hope that the next meeting will be a longer one. I know days like the one in 2006 is tough to get by again ... as I was slacking around and I presume I will not be that state again.

Nice meeting again Clod :D and hope to meet again at the soonest time ;) Thanks for the meals

12 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

claudine!!!!!! :D :D :D

thanks for the dinner. and thanks for posting the pix up. kekeke.

can i have ori pix please? :D

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i look so fugly can? =((((

Anonymous said...

hey look it's cloddy !!

Is that jalan alor ?? i miss that place :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: yeah yesh message me when u see me online

clod: cannot! =.=

chou chou: yesh it's clod haha ... and yup jalan alor :p come come eat

tIcKLeMe said...

let's all go jalan jalan cari makan in kl one night. I MISS JALAN ALOR'S SAGO LOLO! :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha but ... however ... u free im not, im free ur not ... how to lolz btw i had bkt yesterday

tIcKLeMe said...

omg, speaking of bkt, i show you photos of my GOOD place in my blog ok ok? :D :D :D

it's in centrepoint. SO DAMN STEAM!!! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

centrepoint got bkt? wah lau eh ... must check must chek :D :P hehe

tIcKLeMe said...

and it's called bak GOOD teh. hahahaha. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

are you dead serious? o.O

tIcKLeMe said...

lol, yes, i'm DEAD serious. photos are in my blog actually. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha :D ok gonna check that out