Friday, March 21, 2008

Missed him!

All dance is about sensual expression. It is about energy and vitality, and it is one of the most liberating activities available to us. ~ Wendy Bounaventura


Lately, there is nothing interesting to blog about. =.= Booo hoos ...

As much as I wanna see Kimi Raikkonen LIVE in person, I just do not have the chance to. As how the phrase goes, so near yet so far. Basically he just walks in and out of the hotel like nobody's business, yet I am not fated to meet him. I did not expect to meet him either, though I was hoping. If I work in a department that do not have the chance to meet then it's purely acceptable but this is undeniable the place to meet people. Instead of Kimi, I got an alternative, I met Coulthard. So ... yeah at least someone haha. Quite down to earth kinda person ;) I saw him from afar and thought he was very very familiar. It didn't cross my mind that would be the F1 driver, I was blur OKAY I know! He walked towards me, gave his key and told me his number and check-out! BOOOOOO!!! I know he's not a Ferrari but anyhows I wished him all the best =.=

8 comments:

L1 said...

careful..heard before he's a hamsap loh!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahaha ... meet only la =.= aiyo ... i know he's a party animal la :P

L1 said...

lol..
somemore old man liao!!

happy or not? ur ferrari 1-2 in qualifying.

The Pondering Introvert said...

of coz happy
where got old 28 only haha

L1 said...

coultart is nearer to or is 40+ liao

The Pondering Introvert said...

not yet ... he is 35 if im not mistaken ... ok i shall get back to u haha ... i'll go n check again either 35 or 38

kyliemc said...

haha...michy ohh michy.....didnt see who you wanna see but saw someone else instead...but at least you saw them!! :D

tIcKLeMe said...

wow, a glowing cap! :P