Friday, March 28, 2008

One World Hotel II

To express what is the most moral, healthful and beautiful in art this is the mission of the dancer, and to this I dedicate my life.~ Isadora Duncan

Today, is the day that I missed out of going to Nirvana, which every year, I never fail to do so for Cheng Beng, except for last year, and for that, I had a reason not to go as I was not even here in Msia. This year, is the only year after so many years that I'm staying home, because I'm working night shift. It is due to work commitments that I could not go. Luckily for me, I did not, too, because I reached home at 8.30am and at that hour, I could not even withstand the heat from my car to my house. How pathetic can I be! Yes I know there is a seriously big issue of me and the sun, tell me about it. I feel like an abandoned child now with nothing to eat.

Let's continue with One World Hotel ... which is under the same property with KDU! haha

Base on the 2nd pic, it looks more like a theme park than a hotel ...

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

i heard one world is a magnificent hotel. the pool looks gorgeous siut! :D

Chee Ching said...

Hm where is OneWorld anyway?
Can access from OneU? XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: but what i heard was the opposite of you, maybe it is from a normal person kind of view and not the same industry hahaha ... it doesnt look that gorgeous in a matter of fact, it's very normal ...

ching: yup it's connected ... can walk thru one U hehe

tIcKLeMe said...

looks normal? LOL! that means ur a great photographer lo! :P