Saturday, April 12, 2008

Behave!

Tell me why are there such species that just love irritating people, like ... to the max?

Just a small kid I tell to myself, a small kid will always be a small kid no matter what. The more I see, the more irritated I will be. Don't try acting cool coz that is so uncool. Talking to people in sentences like these e.g.

"You are so freaking hot"
"Hey beautiful"

Right, perhaps some people might love all these, but I seriously not only dislike, not only hate but I DESPISE! Read it, DESPISE if you idiots don't even understand. Calling people baby is such turn off. Call your gf that and not other people alright!

So pissing off, feeling so stressed up talking and dealing with people like these. So whatever okay. He might be funny to some people, but to me ... he is such a retarded idiot. It comes to a point that he is capable of becoming a barbarian =.= though as little as I would like him to be one, he is approaching there, and ... I am not feeling very ajar about this whole issue. Hopeless!

Sehr scheisse-fying

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

that's freaking annoying ok. i find it disrespectful!

The Pondering Introvert said...

yes ... nvm in less than 2 weeks this will stop

Anonymous said...

he's another brainless species that can be found in our pathetic place, BUT, will stop end of this month

The Pondering Introvert said...

dede: agree yeshhh!! hehe. im waiting for that =p