Monday, April 28, 2008

Countdown to the 30th

It's the 28th and I do not know how to describe my feeling. The fact that 30th is gonna leave us is just awesome. It's tremendous, it's brilliant, it's fantastic. It feels like a long wait for this day to come, to finally get freed from him, the torment, the torture from him., not to mention the irritation that we gotta bear for this whole time he was there.

I am sure I am sharing the same feeling with many others but words were unheard of. I am seriously overjoyed, as the day, is finally here, where I do not have to bear the existence of him, the irritation bug.

He is just another version of Mr J but this is not the softie, but the direct opposite. How cool he is, how good looking he is, which is all nothing but pure lie. Well, mirror does not exist in his dictionary I supposed. Puh-leez wake up, for Christ's sake.

Though he didn't really crap with me for the time he was there, as I got really really pissed with him for interferring with my conversation with someone else, well ... what else to do if do not ask him to just shut up. Starring doesn't mean that I think that someone is good looking okay. It is more like FUGLY, you know???? Just shut up.

So uncool, so unhip, so uncivilized, so uncalled-for, so unneeded, unwelcomed, undesirable and his misbehaviour is condemnful.

Like so whateverly barbarian. Get lost =.= Welcome to the babi family

No comments: