Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hair cut

Wireless is down. Therefore, blogger went missing ... sadly.

I had a hair cut the other day ... for FREE. Yay yay! =.= just the fringe it's shorter now though and the background is so whatever I know, I had nothing to do OFFLINE! Nope, it's not because I know people working in a salon or whatever, but I be my OWN hair stylist which means I cut myself lar, of course it's FREE. Few hours ago, I cut again, even shorter hehehe ... sorry backside itchy. Probably it doesn't really show a difference but to me it is. Before this, I do not have any fringe, now at least there is okie. HEHE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, so free? =P self stylist.not bad...lets see if you'll get addicted and cut it again. hehe

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha already did that a few times and i plan to do more :p