Thursday, April 3, 2008

A happy day out

Dance is so important in the world. It needs no language. Our bodies speak a language of its own.~ Robert (Bobby) Ibrahim Farrah


It was my day off yesterday, and it just gotta rain Supposingly I finish work at 6am and since that I want breakfast I waited for Moo to finish at 7am. Hence, overtime for one miserable hour. Haha anyways, I got home, I rested and eventually I slept for just a few hours before I left home again, with the agenda of shopping. Yes, a total different place this time, in Bangsar. The weather was really a killer, I melted and I almost died of dehydration and skin cancer. I am seriously not exaggerating whatsoever. It was so freaking burning striking hot that it came to a point of feeling like a boiling water and it was frigging unbearable. I really do miss autumn at that point. It was so dang hot, and just a blink, the cloud started to gather and in no time, it came pouring down. Oh btw, when I was about to cross the road, Dede was on my right, I saw this car that seem familiar to me, and I had that feeling, it was Dora's car and who the devil knows, it was really him and he .... so whateverrr =.=This was the 2nd ever time I stepped my foot here, as the first time was for Kim's birthday lunch. Anyways, walked from the new wing to the old, wandered around and not knowing what to eat, we ended up in this place, called Marco Pizza. So, we thought it will not be that bad, who knows that we overexpect them, it was that bad. Like ... sucky? tasteless? My spaghetti bolognaise was a total failure. Same goes to Dede's one, like ... indeed a sad place to dine in.

The whole point of all is not that it was a horrendous lunch. We asked for the bill, yeah l'addition hehe or kep tang whatsoever you wanna call that, something caught our eye. The total amount was RM43.01 and it was already 2nd of April. Don't they know about the Government's ruling on the roundup mechanism where 1 and 2 cents will be rounded down to 0, while 3,4 will be rounded up to 5 and so forth. Sigh, so shamefully behind time. If do not know, can ask Moo to give training, hor? HAHA We continued shopping outside again, as ... the rain had slowed down, and it was just some drizzle, until it came to a point that there is no way we could shop anymore, due to the fact that it was raining very heavily.

That's the restaurant in Bangsar Village and the one highlighted in read is 43.01 and it is against the roundup ruling, where it is supposed to be rounded down to 43.00!

We reached a place, half way through and there was no more boutiques nearby there anymore and coincidently, we were right in front of a spa and massage place. Guess what? We entered and had a massage for one hour, like so damn cool, okay. I know I'm quite jungle-fied to be feeling this way, as this is my first ever time having a full body massage and it is from a stranger not someone I know. I miss having my Thai massage in Swiss like crazy.

Right after that, yeah knowing the fact that my hair look so stupid, we went ahead to Shereton, yes yes it's Kim's place. SMS-ed her ... oh slotting bills, something that I hate the most in the end of the shift. I saw her, in uniform haha, she went to change and so we headed over to the coffee house and I don't even know the name. What can I do if I have a tour guide there >.< Oh mein gott, I saw retarded chef aka pakcik there! He was the one who asked us to go if we ever have the same day offs. He was working, just like a retarded chef haha. My gawd I felt so bad, he paid for us, the both of us, buffet dinner, not to mention, Kim stole some food too haha and her M&M's >.<

So anyways, a long day and I felt so dehydrated already on the first day of work after my day off =.=

4 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

wahsai...
DUN ND LA ANNOUNCE THAT I STOLE FOOD!!!
*malu like hell*
>.<""""""
the M&Ms collected ants so i had to throw. so kesian.

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOLLLLL nvm wan no need malu :D
as long as can eat mar lolz :P

tIcKLeMe said...

lol, was marcos bad? i kinda like the pizza i had from them in borneo rainforest. :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

mayve the pizza isnt bad, we had the others