Sunday, April 20, 2008

Once upon a time

It was last week when I got this SMS coming to me while I was asleep. It came to me with a shock and I was stunt. I thought I was dreaming, and it was so surreal to me.

Never did I know that I was actually receiving that SMS from this person, whom I have lost contact with for 6 long years. Right after we departed from high school, we lost contact, until that day.

She SMSed me, saying how she misses me and all, just like any other conversation, especially it it is that long. Right. Then she said how happy she was to be able to contact me again, coz she thought we would never see again, ever and that she was overjoyed and didn't know how to contact me, even when she wanted to so so badly. She then bumped into a friend of mine, and so we got in touch and that's when she messaged me.

Then, she went on saying how much she misses me again and that she even dreamt of me. LOL.
SP, I promised and I promised I never send out the wrong signal. 6 years ago I think I was straight, or at least I thought I was HAHA. At some point, it sounded kinda lesbo-ish HAHAHA. Still ... I am still very surprised with that SMS which lasted for one whole day. YEah ONE whole day, we smsed each other o.O

Dede, I will stay loyal to you :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dede is me right? O.o

Anonymous said...

moichii, you better be good. ngek :p

The Pondering Introvert said...

clod: hahaha ... actually there are 2 dedes ... but the one i meant is the one im working with hahaha ... who is .... tang tang ... yu wen :P

dede: hahaha im good, i wont go with other girl =p

tIcKLeMe said...

then you not loyal to me?! :(

hahaha...

Anonymous said...

cheh. dont want to talk to you already.

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: >.< coz ur not loyal to me haha ... ur dedicated to meow haha so i dedicated to both dedes

clod: why u cehhh hahaha ... why dont wanna talk to me lei ... i thought ur talking to me now :p

tIcKLeMe said...

eh? since when i'm dedicated to meow? HAHA!

Anonymous said...

at least you said BOTH dedes. oklar oklar talk to you lar. hahahah =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: ur with him so ur dedicated to him la omg >.<

clod: yay yay *clap hand* hehe