Saturday, April 26, 2008

One day trip

I am back home, as in back to KL, it has been hectic really.

Thursday I was working afternoon shift, so I finished at 11plus, almost 12am and then I went down to Malacca for one night. Yes, like midnight, I know! And yes, I drove to Malacca, yes Malacca not PJ, it's Malacca. Don't whack me.

It was an unplanned thingy, so anyways just to cut the story short, I was back here at 1 plus in the morning, as of, Saturday early morning. Back to work, first day of work was torture and just exhausted due to my deprivation of sleep haha I know I asked for it.

Yes I met Jason, as in this guy here, call him Ee ya ee ya oh XD HAHA

Ee ya ee ya oh, nice meeting ya and thanks for bringing us around ya, see ya next time ;)

Don't have to wonder why was I there. As I said, it was unplanned, just a break from KL life, the hectic life, the stressful life. Just to taste the life outside KL for one day. I had fun, I enjoyed myself really, the food is just priceless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any yummy pics to show?

*slurp

The Pondering Introvert said...

yes but on a later entry lolz