Saturday, April 12, 2008

Out of nowhere

Dance is so important in the world. It needs no language. Our bodies speak a language of its own. ~ Robert (Bobby) Ibrahim Farrah

There is a culprit that I wanna catch and just slaughter. I know that all along I don't receive many calls, but not that I am DYING to receive calls from anyone and anywhere because recently I am getting this call from some nut. The nut is nowhere else but Celebrity Fitness and he actually persuaded me to go and get the 7 days free trial and all. Right, at that moment, my mind was all blurred out and I actually forgot that my schedule is so hectic and that I actually forgot that I am working now, and not studying HAHA. Now, since then, I have been getting more and more calls from them, though it was all left unanswered. Not my intention to ignore calls, but most of them were ignored because I was either sleeping or working. I'm sorrrryyyyy I didn't mean to do that. But then again, the culprit please step out =.=

In recent days, nothing that I have been doing except work, voila day off and work again. Nothing different, nothing special and nothing whatsoever. Just doin the same old thing, day in and day out. Yeah ... my hair is curled now, a little bit.

Ok that ... can be dreamed ... for a million years from now and still that will not take place

2 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

wah, your hair damn long. LOL!!! *envies*

The Pondering Introvert said...

where got not that long la