Saturday, May 17, 2008

Forgive but DONT forget

Forgive and Forget.

DO we?

I'm sorry, I don't.

Why? It's my nature not to. HAHA.

I do not know about people, but I actually know someone that can actually forget, as in, whatever happens happened and ask him after sometime, he can tell me he forgot o.O Good in a way but bad in the other.

I do not know if this is a gift, or rather, a disadvantage to have good memories. Good memories to remember less important things, and when you really need that talent to remember facts, you just could not. Strange heh? Less important things you remember vividly, crystal clear, and it is so detailed.

Whatever happened in the past, you remembered, like as though the incident you went through is still very fresh. Frankly speaking, name me an incident in secondary, I remmeber whatever incident that happened until today, and even the conversation that took place, it is still stored in my mind, until today. It's that serious. I don't like to do this, I don't like to remember every single little thing, but somehow I just do. I do not have the intention I really don't but if I am given this kind of so-called gift, I shall just accept it as it is.

Even conversations, the meaning of it, the words that's used, I remember ... really. Even small little conversations that I had in Standard 5, I had, and it's still in my mind, until now. And I SERIOUSLY ... do not know why. It is not like it's something important and need to be remembered but I just do! OMG! =.=

But, I still rather I don't forget, I remember it, as to, personally speaking, those who tend to forget all these things have the tendency to be taken advantage on.

No comments: