Friday, August 15, 2008

Changed

Someone told me something yesterday, a colleague to be exact.

"You have changed"

I was not taken that by a surprise though. He told me I am not the person he knows a few months back. I was like ... why do you say so. He told me from a sociable person to a very unsociable person. In fact, I realized. Previously, each time he asked me out, I will say for sure and when. Nowadays, my answer to him, nope, I'm going home to sleep. He's not the only one.

Nobody ever told me that I have changed. But I realized myself. Each time people asked me out before, I will definitely go, nowadays, my answer to them is ... we shall see how it goes or right away I deny their invitation.

I told that colleague, actually I realize because previously I was the first ever person to be in the confirmed list and now, I am the last ever person in the pending list.

Reason? I don't know, I became very boring as a person but guess that I am loving it lolz. I'm staying home much much more, I feel lazy on my bed, I have been sleeping, I'm seldom out. Just 2 days ago, another colleague asked me for a supper, I declined ... again when previously I know I will definitely say yes to that.

I'm becoming someone I was. I used to not go out, stay home .. and it's worse now because though I have a chance to go out, I rather not to. It's kinda alarming because I am someone who can't stay home, who has to go out ... all the time and now the fact that I am just home, if I am not working.

No comments: