Friday, August 8, 2008

The impression and perception

I wonder ... what is people's impression. The feedback that I got usually is that I always stay at home, daddy's girl, very obedient. I didn't know I leave that perception for people, usually are working colleagues nevertheless.

I am not denying the fact that I am what they say I am, just that it might not be entirely true.

First thing first, it's about tattoo. One mentioned to me before ... your dad will definitely disagree! -_- This is so potong stim, after seeing designs after designed, pondering, wondering and that sort and he just has to say that.

Secondly, I was just saying the other day, it just came out. I didn't intend to but anyhows, it came out saying that I wanna resign as the politics is just SO high and that it's too dramatic for my liking and he was saying that everywhere I go will be the same. I told him if I ever resign and still work in Msia I will definitely change industry. If I intend to stay in this industry, I will not be working in Msia, but elsewhere. Immediately he told me that my dad will definitely disagree. Do I look like I have that kind of dad -_- I asked him something ... does he know my dad better than I do? I've been with him for the past 24 years, hello? Does that answer everything? I asked him in return, is that my dad or your dad and how come he knows him better than I do? He said he was just guessing. That isn't guessing, that is assuming because the way he says it is like CONFIRMED that he will not let me go. I told him I was out twice, why not the third time and the fact that he said it before if I wanna go, it's my choice of life, decision is in my hands. Only he kept his mouth shut to say oh your dad is so open minded. Like.... d'uh obviously or else how can he be my dad -_-

If I am put beside Siao Zha Bo, people think that she's the one who's always out partying non-stop and never go home, and I am the one who always sit at home, don't go out and even you pull me out, I refuse. In a matter of fact, it's the opposite that I am always out, not necessary party, but ... out and she's the one who is always at home. Nowadays I am becoming what people perceive me as, I have been staying home so so much more compared to before.
I prefer being like this, being a homebody, lazing around on my bed and I am just happy doing just that.

Do I really have that small kid look that still need protection from adults? -_- Honestly, I dont think so :S I know the fact that I am a Libran, that is so superbly majorly indecisive, but I still know my stand, where I stand, the line between right and wrong.

I wonderrrr ... o.O

8 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

you do look quiet and innocent at first glance and if someone dunno you. fortunately, i know you. and you're nothing like what people think you are.

you're strong, independent and very good at taking care of yourself. my sp rawks! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolzzz sp ... until today, many still think im very innocent hahahaha :D and i shall just maintain that image :P they scared people bully me lolz

my sp lagi rawk lolz

y.u.w.e.n said...

who's that ONE fella lah? pandai-nya. haha.

Siao Zha Bo = me? haha

Welcome back dede *lubb lubb*

The Pondering Introvert said...

dede: HAHAHA ... the fella that i mentioned about tattoo is RP ... and the one i said about working elsewhere is someone from B3 .. but it's not the one you think he is, it's a different one, almost botak lolz ... siao zha bo is er ... not from where we work, my high school wan, ur dede mar remember hahahhaah ... lub lub you toooo hehehhe :D

Daryl Teo said...

It's true that sometimes in our ardent fervor to protect someone we love, we tend to overdo the advice bit. It's not always what we think is best for the person is always the best for that person. LOLX. But i guess it's natural to be overprotective at times! I still fuss over my bro who's a corp lawyer like he was some fresh faced schoolboy in shorts! Haha!

The Pondering Introvert said...

since he is younger, he will always be a small kid for you, no matter how old is he lolz.

Anonymous said...

Hi hi!! tee he he he... could not access your comments from office network. So charm.. hahaha...

btw.. tats are cool!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

waaahhhh kamkuey lolz ...

what is tats LOL ... speak panda language pls :P