Monday, August 4, 2008

My shoes

Sometimes, people accuse you for doing things you didn't do when in actual fact they were what they say you as and for that, it makes them the bastards and whores. The world is becoming a place for dramatic people and insanity is taking charge, unfortunately

It's 2 weeks now that I last blogged, not that long ago nevertheless, in comparison with the previous one which was one and a half months. Oh mein gott! I'm so proud!! HAHA ... alright crapping aside.

After so long, I finally bought something that I am so so proud of. Well, nothing to shout about for people out there, but it is for me. You know why? Reason being these few months I have been so so lazy to actually SHOP which requires me to walk walk walk and sometimes it takes me a few hours to walk and everything will be in vain, which sometimes can be good because it means I don't have to credit my account. Nowadays, I only do my shopping online. That proves I am DARN lazy.

I know!!! I know it's just another black sneakers for you. But to me ... it is SOMETHING okay. Why so? Coz it's Sketcherssssss .... HAHA.

No comments: