Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sibeh Hiao Po stinks

Dancing is wonderful training for girls, it's the first way you learn to guess what a man is going to do before he does it. ~Christopher Morley, Kitty Foyle

People, humans, basically love nice beautiful things. Unless you have an allergic or something, you wouldn't refuse and deny nice things. Same goes when it comes to scents and fragrances. You wouldn't deny it if it smells good.

However, putting on fragrances has a limit as well. Just to be honest, I love perfumes, in fact I love it. Right now, I have a few bottles with me, few for going out, few for work, few this and few that, all serve different purposes. Add all together I guess there are 10 of them, I'm not even sure. CK, Nina Richi, Bulgary, Estee Lauder and etc. However, I don't go to night market or China Town and that sort to get my perfume, like ... you know? I have a sensitive nose, but not THAT sensitive til the extent that I could not withstand any kind of smell and scent.

I seriously telling you this ... I just could not understand why some people gotta shower and bathe with perfume instead of soap. Some people have their reasons for putting a lot of perfumes, such as the Arabs because if they don't then they will smell because of what they wear. But, someone who don't need to apply THAT much of perfume do that and I gotta bear that smell every single day, I tell you, I will DIE one day for this stupid reason - being suffocated by some shorty that don't use their brain and bathe with perfume instead of soap. I'm someone who loves perfume, but I can't go to the extent of loving suffocating strong smelly perfume. They just do not have senses I presume.

Each time she passes by me, I gotta hold my breath for at least 10 seconds if I wanna stay alive. If I can avoid passing by her, I definitely will. Someone that suits this title - sibeh hiao po.

Get a life, can't you? It stinks like shit, seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...bathe in parfume. =.=

wonder wht will happen if she's in the same lift with u.haha

The Pondering Introvert said...

it happened before, and i held my breath as much as i could and i covered my mouth and nose, i needed an emergency respond team right there and then LOLLL