Monday, September 8, 2008

Bisou 3

While I Dance I Cannot Judge, I Cannot Hate, I Cannot Separate Myself From Life...........I Can Only Be Joyful And Whole. That Is Why I Dance - Unknown


This is another entry on Bisou, and it's not gonna end here though. Pictures and only more pictures.

Dum Dum ...

I like this picture tho ... very comfortable kinda feeling ... very cozy

This ... was taken with a different camera. Hence, the different colour lolz

This is Dede ... called Dede Cheong HAHA ..

While this ... the name is Dede Quah lolz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks so serene... everyone so happy..haha.nicex2

upload more.... :p
wanna see makan pics.

The Pondering Introvert said...

u really sound familiar ...

Alienstargurlz said...

oi. i confirmed singapore. help.

The Pondering Introvert said...

unfortunately i dunno sg, is it near thailand? :p hehe serious la i dunno where to stay in sg i help u ask around, any particular place or budget?