Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bisou Part 4

"Remember that dance has a dimension beyond the physical. The body-as imperfect as it always is-is only part of the picture. Your energy, the quality of your movement, your feeling about the world, your dance spirit-that is what we see under the lights" - Dance Magazine 3/05


Alright, as promised ... I'm gonna close the Bisou entries here, at this very post. As the most anticipated pics ... I'm sure

I admit and those who know me knows this ... a fact, that, me, as in I, do not eat greens, I'm so not a vegetable person but I like caeser salad, I know I contradict myself ... Librans are like that lolz, it's also the favourite of either Massa or Raikkonen when they were in the hotel this year lolz and I read it in the preference list

This was the main reason we were there, for the chocolate fondue. It was awesome I tell you. The chocolate wasn't that rich, unlike the ones in Haagen-Dazs whereby the chocolate was too rich. This is just nice. Perfecto!

The two Dedes once again

Followed by this called Duck Wrapped ... omggg this was like amazing grace! We were so indulged ... seriously ... it was darn good

This was like the last food we ordered ... it's called salmon something lolz ... it was nice as well ;)

Let me say this as an overall. Overall I love this, it was an amazing dining experience with a small group of nice people around to chill and hang out. The ambience was perfect, the food was brilliant. We already decided to tip them, yes, we actually TIP others, because all of us are from this industry lolz. So we know how it feels about tipping. We decided to take a turn about tipping after one incident though. This was what happened

When we wanted to order the last food, the lady told us she has to check with the kitchen staff if it's still open. Mind you, it was 8.30pm and the lady informed us that they close at 9. Alright we got that. Fine nevermind, she came back with the food then after we ordered, and she, yes yet again told us they are closing at 9pm.

"M'am we are closing at 9, okay"

D'uh we got that must you repeat that so many times, we are not that deaf and dumb not to understand. She was so freaking rude, thus we decided to just hold back the tips :) If she was just a little bit more pleasant and polite, then it will be cool. Unfortunately people are just some lazy ass that they can't extend a little longer. Hello? Even before I was in F&B almost everyday it extended alright, and we never tell off the customers.

But it's alright we will not be 5 star guests to tell them that we will not return coz the more you say it the more you will do it lolz. So anyways ...

We will be back on 24th September for my birthday LOL and we are all polite people, we will leave at 9pm SHARP! I will make sure of that ;) don't worry

P/s: Randomly, I feel something is really wrong, that someone is hiding behind different nicks umph I shall investigate

No comments: