Sunday, September 28, 2008

I turned 24 on Sep 25th

I'm back from Bali oops yea I went for a holiday there 4 days 3 nights er not many knew though ... and also yes ... I have officially joined the 24 club together with all the other rats this year.

Thanks to those who came for my birthday dinner, again, not many knew because that was with my colleagues, and only colleagues with the exception of Dolphania and her hubby though knowing the fact that the very next day I still gotta fly off to Bali. Ey, last year I did not really celebrate, so give me a break :p First time in few months I went chilling out and guess what, this is the first ever time I step my foot into Velvet how embarassing lolz

To all colleagues who attended: Thank kiew thank kiew and of course specially to Dede who made this happen, muaks muaks and also thank you for that touching post also to Ah Moi with the honourable post hehe

To all the incoming dedications:
Rajes the Bottoms Up guy
Mann the Female Cow
Piggy the Siao Zha Bo
Jacqueline the Little One I once knew
Azli the ex-Liebe
Jesse
Edda
William the Vain Pot
Darren the Master of Geishas
Mae Mae the Virtual Boss
Lulu the Chicken King ( when I'm in KL, you dont wanna call me, only call when I'm out of Msia)
Hwee Gaip the ex-tomboyish partner (I'm shocked, she knew my bday even after 11 years, lost contact after Form 5, no Friendster, no Facebook, how she remembers ... my gawd)
Jay, Madeline, Harleen, Zoe, ELaine, Mariana, Jess, Christopher C, Patrick, Prince, Jia Li, Jack, SP, Kylie, Onii-on

I was in Penang for two days before Bali ... and I got a very nice birthday present ... from Ah Boi lolz, who is now in Dubai enjoing the darn hot weather

Just for your information, Michy Quah is me lolz ... this is from Ah Boi ... dammit ... I miss him coming down to KL to bug me lolz ... he made the cake, Oreo Cheese cake and he also made the cookies by himself, darn nice I tell you, better than Famous Amos ... I'm dead serious

A gift from RJ and hubby ... lolz I know I'm 24 but I will not reject a soft toy haha

Piggy bought me a Patrick dog haha

and ... out of nowhere
My stylist also wished me ... how thrilled I was! on the dot :o voila yea now ... I am ah lian ... so ah lian-fied these days
*stylist was in deep contemplation*
Me: whats wrong
He: No I was just thinking if I put as normal the colour canot be seen and if I put too much you will look like ah lian
Me: Ooi if you turn me into an Ah Lian I will kill you first hehe
He: *laugh* you will kill me hah ... *smile*

He gave me a damn good offer ... wash, cut, treatment and colour only 160 bucks ... that alone is already a birthday gift :) Thats why I always return to him :P he's by far the best stylist and this round he never charge me for colouring hehe =p SP I never flirt I promise


P/s: I am still not touching the chocolates that was sent to my house, until I know who that person is, or else ... probably it will end up in somewhere I can't even imagine. Stop being a whatever and show up ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the portrait. It's expressive - emo in a way but nice.

;)

Glad that you had a fun time!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hi hi hehe .. thanks for the gift never expected but thanks

hahaha emo :P

claudine said...

oi i wished you too you know! *sulk* see your facebook!

The Pondering Introvert said...

clod: soree soreee ... hahahaa ... ok ok o.O dont angreeee LOL

Alienstargurlz said...

LOL. damn honoured now. muahaha.
sorry la i din giv u any present for u to post pic there. keke.