Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I was 21 3 years ago

I left for Penang on Sunday, and I got home on Monday, just a mere 24 hours in Penang. Reason I went there is for the food and also to meet Ah Boi before he leaves for Dubai. I told him make sure he does not bring back a Dubai gf -_- HAHA

Anyways .... ever since I got home, my dad passed me a parcel that was meant for me. I saw that, I asked who lolz I asked like as if he knew hehe. He helped me to open as I didn't have any free hands to open.

Oh no! I received a BOMB from an unknown sender. Yes, a bomb. OMG! Thinking of which, I think I have someone in mind though. It's a Swiss Chocolate, and there's a birthday card, which is a HOLY COW card, and everything seems perfect eh ... but no, I am not 21 years old, that was 3 years ago for your information. I am turning 24 okay.

Probably sender might be thinking that I wouldn't know and perhaps maybe I really do not know because at this stage, I am just guessing. I have a feeling that it might be this certain someone, like the probability is kinda high. Furthermore, I wouldn't eat it until I know who that person is.

Deng! Birthday gifts supposed to be appreciated but ... I don't if you are being mysterious.

2 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

MY LALA SP!!!! THIS IS YOUR LALA SP TOO!! :P

dubai gf is good ler. i want dubai bf can? :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAHAHA hieee lala sp hehehe
i used to laugh at ur lala-ish ... now im lala myself ... im an ah lian now kepong mali hehe
donttttt dubai guys ... maybe not as bad as the counter parts la ... they r known for their low IQ -_- u want meh