Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's 3.37am

3.37am ... I'm working ...

quiet nite ... waiting for breakie

*hmm...*

Edit
I'm home now. Feel the comfort of my very own bed. I was at work yesterday and my colleague asked me if what he felt earlier was my mobile. I'm like ... hey that's my bone -_- KH ... not that I don't wanna eat you know but at times that I am dying of hunger, there really isn't food for me, even if I am willing to pay. Haha. He got a shock though o.O I'm not the only one that one can feel the bone whats the big deal la ...
Another collleague told me something. A girl was kind of harassed by another colleague, and asked if he had done the same thing to me. Sorry absolutely not. I asked him in return, what kind of person she is. She is hiao po, sibeh hiao po, and I told him there and then, if I am a guy and I wanna get her, it's damn easy because the signs that she is hinting is that she is just as easy as it seems and she's just like offering herself there, with her own desperation of attention from all the guys. Another different department colleague once told me that she looks like a player kind. I denied that because she looks she is trying very very hard to be a player but she fails literally because she is not capable and she definitely is not qualified. She is lack in something that normal people need - common sense. Yeah she does not have any common sense and that I doubt she uses her brain and that she gives you that stare when she sees other girls being close with any of the guys. If she really is not easy, people will not do such things to her. Question is why her, why not others. Reason being that she is cheap. Why don't some people make full use of their brain. Sigh, is it empty? In other words, I am saying that she is asking for it. She might not have that intention to have the guy doing that to her, but she is welcoming it and people do not have to depend on her for anything. She ... ought not to be respected for her desperation for attention. Peanuts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about people trying to be players but failing at it.

And it's sad, because you really feel sorry for people like that, but you just can't respect them.

The Pondering Introvert said...

exactly .. people these days are just sadddd ... cant they just have a life

Anonymous said...

how's breakie? makan apa?

The Pondering Introvert said...

i forgot lolz

Anonymous said...

=.=

minum teh ais...

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz i seriously forgot, wait a minute, why your replies seem so familiar .. your style is so similar to somebody that I know ... are you ... ? o.O