Monday, September 29, 2008

Jalan Alor

To dance is to be yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power on earth and it is yours for the taking. -Agnes DeMille


Back from Bali and back to work today, time flies man really, 8 days of annual leave gone ... just like that.

It's already half past 8 and just a little while more, I gotta prepare to work, just like how it used to be. Going to work today ... is a tad different, I'm kinda anticipating it and yet I'm dragging too lolz. It's a mix feelings. We should get more long holidays.

Just to tell you ... I did not bring my baby camera to Bali, how sedih-fying can it be. It was left with Moo ... of all places, in his pocket. Seeing all my previous pics ... I realized how people could not recognize me at first and now I know the reason. The change was THAT drastic. Looking at those pics got me to realize how different I was, just like a complete new person. This is called transformation. HAHA.

Randomly

I'm dedicating this picture ... especially this picture to my brother ... yes I do have a brother .. a real one hahaa ... blood related .. not fake .. not only by name ... it's for REAL. haha ...
Jalan Alorrrr .... yumsss ... my first ever meal after I touched down in LCCT. Hehee ... damn satisfying ... nebermind ... wait til December :D perhaps he will not see this, I hope not too, he will kill me, so whats the point of putting this up one will wonder, actually ... I do not know too haha

4 comments:

Brian said...

I see it. And I am sad. :(

Won't kill you tho, you're just going to have to belanja me makan when I come back hah.

The Pondering Introvert said...

alamak .. saw edi

i belanja you jalan alor, u belanja me thai food ok DEAL hehe

Kyels said...

This post is darn random but what is that actually ... I've been to Jalan Alor but that dish?

Hehehe.

The Pondering Introvert said...

that is ... noodles hehe .. ey dont know how to explain la .. try then you will know :p