Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Penang Trip : One

Dance is a little insanity that does us all a lot of good. -Edward Demby


The last time I was in Penang was so darn long ago so I guess this is a good opportunity to pay Penang a visit ... hehe actually more for the food more than anything else. Since that Ah Boi had resigned and is shaking leg at home, I rather that he takes me out than doing that at home to keep him busy lolz knowing the fact that he was going to Dubai already then, which he is already there :S

Let's see ... the most recent before this was I guess ... 2002 or was it 2001 omg I can't even remember ... that was er ... 6 years ago omg

Welcome to Penang ...

So cloudy so windy so nice :D

This is .. presenting ... Siao Zha Bo ... if she ever knows this .. I think I wouldn't be typiing away here though it's a fact I call her that :P

Hehehe ... I like this shirt ... so bold :P but I like it!

LOL .. he claimed I bullied him by taking his pix while he was driving but I was certainly not bullying ... coz he took mine while I was driving before heheh ... plus he wouldn't be driving for the next few years due to his work commitments lolz

Edit: SIGH Gotta work ... and I'm not feeling that well .. BOO!

4 comments:

Kyels said...

Let's see ... The last time I visited Penang was at the age of 15!

=.=

claudine said...

the last time i was in penang was 10 yrs ago. =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

kyels: haha woah ... about 10 i guess? go go visit hehe

clod: LOL hebat kudasai hahaha

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!