Thursday, September 18, 2008

What da hell

Honestly speaking

What is happening to the world out there, or maybe just this establishment. What is the bloody trend now. What da hell with the No Show and 24 hours resignation. Is it SO nice.

4 people ... 4 working colleagues ... resign and just go in 24 hours.

The first one do that I don't care though we used to be friends but after that incident I couldn't care about what happens to her, even she said she has brain tumour and all, I am not bothered and the fact that she just went off like that without a word, I was happy enough that she resigns. At least, there's finally peace again. With her around, there will never be peace but just war.

Second one I was happy again that she left it didn't bother me at all simply because she isn't my very very close working colleague though I still have to face her, and work with her but who cares .. with that kind of attitude ... HAH thanks but no thanks

Third one already expected that ... expected her to resign but still I never felt anything at all

Now, the forth one ... had really disappointed me, that I thought this was different, this was rational enough, this was matured enough to handle things like this. I don't care what reason she gives but it is totally unacceptable and no reason is acceptable for doing things like this. You leave without a word, without anything, and in the end, the consequences you left was huge, everyone have to suffer. You suffered because that other colleagues left within 24 hours, how do you feel. It's darn irritating and suffocating, YOU KNOW the feeling but why are you repeating what they had done to us. If you wanna resign say so, say early, just tender, in a proper way, leave in a proper way, why do it in such a bad way, you're so so unprofessional. If you don't know how to write that letter, I do it for you. The colleagues, the bosses, everyone will wish you the best and help you in every possible way, if you wanna resign and everyone will respect that decision of yours, BUT ... just leave it like that shows how irresponsible are you. REALLY .. you dissappointed me ... like hell.

It's so pissing off ... what attitude is this ...

4 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

8 8 8...........

y.u.w.e.n said...

dede, it's damn blardy suffocating okay? my gawd!! so darn fucking irritating!! honestly, i'm FUCKING disappointed and felt betrayed.

Anonymous said...

what's more irritating that, one can't do shit and sit there hogging the space. what a waste of space for pure talent to come in...

The Pondering Introvert said...

kim: sighz .. sedihhh ... of all people ...

dede: YES!!! Of all people it has to be her, someone that we have trusted .. and no reason is acceptable, she just has to do this to me. Really REALLY disappointed with her!

tom: sadly ... sighz ...

woah i just realized all comments came from hotel and tourism industry people lolz