Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mein Geburstag : Drei

This is the dish that has to be in the must-have that day. This was also the main reason I chose THai over the others. Tom Yum Gung, it was a bit savourish though ... yet I still enjoyed it considering the fact that the picture doesn't look tempting at all haha

C'est que ca? I don't even know lolz

Plaa ... yum yum

I have no idea why I like green curry too haha ... just do not know why as it is rather normal I presume yet I still love it, it incrases my appetite

The beef ... I'm a beef person hehe ... yumzzz .. ah loi mak mak ..

I liked Thai food since ages ago and until now I still love Thai food a lot, much more than before ever since stepping my foot into Luzern ... having authentic Thai food in Song Pi Nong ... yumz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing some recipes :)

Kyels said...

It's 1251 hours and this post made me hungry. Heh.