Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mein Geburstag : Zwei

The thing about working morning shift is that I could go home when I can still see the sun and the bad thing probably I wouldn't have the energy to blog, and the energy to stay alert or rather awake in front of the pc for more than 5 minutes. Usually I just faint ... right away. Imagine waking up at 5 plus, prepare and off to work, start work at 6.45am and work til bout say 5pm on average, if it's a weekend I'm at least able to reach home before 6pm and if it's a weekday I can dream on as I will be stuck with all the office fellas in the traffic chaos til some ungodly hours. Yea work in the centre of KL some more, asking for it -_- it's tiring seriously working morning.

Anyways ... here are some pics before the food came

Dedes... in action :P

Pam went green, green drink, green top and green eye shadow :S and apparently this drink was the ultimate drink to soothen and refresh after food

If I am not mistaken this is coconut

and er ... mango?

Fruit punch?

Danny Boy lolz

Everyone's uncle, the room controller and the senior LOL

Finally some wayang before food arrives ... be the man, do the right thing lolz :p i just think this pic is darn funny hehe :P and they held on in this position for quite some time before Tim turns to him haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting photos!

How was the food at Celadon anyway?

;)

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahah food there was great! :D
you guys should have come :P

vialentino said...

where is this place?

The Pondering Introvert said...

it's in pavillion KL ..