Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Penang Trip : Five

It's what I always wanted to do, to show the laughter, the fun the joy of dance." ~Martha Graham


After spending some time in Bed, we then headed home and it's really time for bed, Ah Boi sent us back to Good Hope Inn. HAHA. I know it doesn't sound very good or perhaps it does sound a little dodgy but then it isn't okay! It's recommended for budgeted people like me. It's less than 100 bucks per night per room and it's absolutely clean. There's also Wifi!

The next morning, not knowing what time will I wake up, I woke up at 10 plus and gave Ah Boi a call ... to bring me out hehe.

Chee Cheong Fun and this is a million dollar food okay! I was practically caught in my own world eating this ... *slurp*

Then we headed somewhere for Asam Laksa ... and oh my gawd ... dammit .. why are there such good food in Penang!

Char Kueh Teow! OMG ... food can kill me .. and I'm superbly hungry now .... boo!

We were already quite full then .. so I took his picture since that I wouldn't have many opportunities to do that in the future considering the fact that he was gonna leave Msia for God knows how long.

After walking around a little while ... I wanted Ais Kacang ... YUMS! Salivating.

No comments: