Monday, October 13, 2008

Penang Trip : Six

The moody comes back. Throwing tantrums throwing anger towards the others. Not me, not whoever but someone. It's bad that he's back. The moody one that I once knew. Torture if the partner is the said one. That is why the tiredness is doubled. Endurance is bliss though ... perhaps or perhaps not.

This is the closing of my Penang trip that lasted for a mere 24 hours lolz ... as I reached on Sunday about 4pm and left Penang on the next day roughly about that time too.

Yum yum yum ....

We also ate ou wa ... oyster :P

It's the finishing picture ... i darn like his shirt but he refuse to give it to me ... sigh damn sedihfying la Ah Boi you >.<

2 comments:

kyliemc said...

omg....u makan so many delicious food..me also wanna makan..ish..jealous

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha dont jealous i thought u just went for makan trip not long ago also lolz