Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Penang Trip : Two

Feeling so goyang-fied ... headache and I could not walk in a straight line. People's normal reaction will be ... you are drunk. The fact is I am far from that, even if I'm drunk I can walk in a more straight line than this. Then, why? Yesterday was hit with a slight fever, felt dizzy groggy and giddy and just felt like fainting anytime. The last proper meal I had was ... I cant even remember when. All was just few bites and all. Yesterday morning was the most I ate I presume and the next meal was this afternoon, also a few bites only but I had a more proper one during dinner as it was PORK. It isn't because of anything but my appetite just wasn't there. But I told myself, I can't afford to take MC, I just could not. I need to fight all the way. MUST! Ganbate kudasai. Zuzu Zutai, mai chan tai kon su.

We could actually walk at a more stable place where they had done properly for peope to walk on but this guy just gotta bring us to unstable condition like this

A decent pic, and we seldom take decent pics together coz usually it ends up like .... refer below picture

that ... sigh sedih ... no respect for older people ...

Instead of Siao Zha Bo ... she can be called as Piggy too lolz

This is called Siao Lang ...

8 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

is THAT your real brother??????????
swt. he looks mighty familiar. and erm, cute? LOL. XD. swt. dun show ah wai this comment. how old how old? *kepoh* swt. i only heard u mention ur bro ONCE before wen i was in ur house. and never again. y ha? =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

ah moi ... horrrr ... hiao edi. He looks familiar because I used to post quite a number of his photos before. Who said he's my brother la .. I do not have any younger brother in this life lolz only elder. I never call him brother also LOL ... he sure darn happy if he sees this comment hehe ... er i only mentioned once because er ... I have never seen him in real life for the past 6 yrs lolz .. i see you more than i see him haha terror bo

Alienstargurlz said...

haha.damn terror. swt. if the fella see my comment then damn paiseh la shit. HAHA.swt swt swt. LOL.
gone case d. ONE LAST EXAM BABY!!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

he doesnt come here dont worry
btw he's 23 this year LOL
no need to paiseh ... or u want me to show him this comment also can haha

Anonymous said...

Mmm ... I think crazy photos are sweet b/c it shows how fun a person can be.

:P

Nyahaha!

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL he's really fun indeeed BUTTT ... he has dumped me here for Dubai lolz

Alienstargurlz said...

hahha. interested la. =P shit dun show my BF this site also. muahaha. doink la u. im in prague now. haha. damn tired and damn sleepy. I WANT TO GO BK TO MALAYSIA!!! MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA!! europe makes me sad. =( rainy cold days are so horrible. =( come change place with me!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

im so damn willing to exchange places with you, you tell me you're sleepy when you can go travelling .. my gawd why you love msia so much, tell me ... whyyyy u dont hiao lolz