Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PITA is them

This is an automated complaint centre

Is it so difficult to know what COD is. Buddy, let me explain it to you, COD stands for Cash On Delivery whereby if guest refuse to guarantee their extras with any mode of payment, whatever they consume they gotta pay by cash, only if they do.

Me: Siapa ni
She: YYY
Me: Room ZZZZ COD
She: Ha COD
I was thinking ... die she definitely does not understand and she then handed over to her colleague that made me vomit blood 3 pails full of blood before
He: Hello this is VVV here limo counter
Me: Duh of course I know it's limo DENG! But never said out Yea Room ZZZZ COD
He: COD going to where
Me: Blurred out by him and I repeated
He: Yes COD going to where
Me: Now I'm informing COD! Damn bo song already
He: Ya but where the guest wanna go
Me: with damn tulan tone I am now informing COD .. which means CASH ON DELIVERY!! *slam down the phone*

Previously ...

Me: Room QQQ have 3 limo charges ... bill DDD HHH and III where did she go and how long did she take
He: Ohh where did the guest go
Me: That's why I'm asking you now larrr ... if I know I dont have to ask you wattt *tulan*
He: I have to go downstairs to check la
Me: Then go la guest is waiting I want it TONIGHT
He: Tomorrow can ar
Me: NO! *gave bill no again*
He: Oh but why the bill number only 3 not 5 numbers
Me: This was posted by u all not uss laaa *kannasai*
He: ok ok I call you later

His colleague came in

He: Just now you asked for this bill rite
Me: Why only one, I asked for THREEE *then I gotta talk to the guest stoopid fool*
*came in again later*
Gst: *after explaining* but then I only utilized for 7 hours instead of 9 hours I came back to the hotel in between for 2 hours
He: But organizer already agreed with the prize
Me: Do you want to talk to her yourself
He" *being a coward* its the same even if I talk
Me were thinking WRONG! It's worse not same okay
Me: *give tulan face* then tell me what should I do now ... guest DONT agree
He: Or you call my supervisor la
Me: Give me the number
Me explained to his supervisor and you know what it's a dialy hire damn simple yet he cant explain to me

Me: Room ZZZ limo out tomorrow 6.05am
I repeated super duper many times
He: U chinese ar
Me: *ignored*
He: E class or S class
Me: E lar
He: How I know some want S class
Me: *before he can finish his sentence* EEEEEEE class

*he came in later*

He: U informed me just now ar ... er but u see the report .. it's at 9.05am
Me: *puking blood* thats the flight number wat!
He: oh ok ok
Me dare to ohh with me
Right after that I just dropped down and I almost longbia

ARGH! Can die I tell you ... they are just pain in the arse and working with one of them minus 10 years of life imagine how many they have there ... I'm gonna die young, pray for me people, everyday I encounter stress that can be avoided but they are just sooooo dumb ARGH I dont wanna die yet, yet they are making my life shorter and shorter and shorter. I just turned 24. It's not time for me to die yet. I still have so many things that I have yet to do, my journey has just started. I puke blood every single day coz of these people. Now I am so lack of blood, I need donation instead now. I become pale. HELPPPPPP!!! We all need help thereeeee ... GET A LIFE dei.

6 comments:

L1 said...

I tot is call of duty :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

no it's called making my lifr shorter

Alienstargurlz said...

SWT~~~
who so kanasai stupid. haha. i'd slap him. HAHAHA.
then again. im not hired by ur hotel and he is. swt.
wahliao everytime i read ur blog , u bitching about someone. HAHAHA.
atleast it updates me abt gossips. HAHAHA.

The Pondering Introvert said...

he's hired by stoneway not hotel >.<
damn babi la .. at times u feel u rather die than to tolerate them sigh babited
hahah gossip some more -_-

Kyels said...

I think my life will get shorter too if I experience this everyday.

=.=

The Pondering Introvert said...

not only shorter but much shorter lolz are you sure ur friend wants to join o.O