Thursday, October 30, 2008

Useless idiotic neighbour

As days passed ... I have more issues with neighbours. I don't develop and establish any relationships with my neighbours because they are just people with issues. In return, they might think I am the one who is with issues, but I care not. First it started off with my this gangster cum mafia in residence at the condo when I was 14 who acts without thinking, and he can argue with his wife with banging of the doors and all like 3am in the morning and threw cat fish in the swimming pool when he was dissatisfied with the maintenance people of the condo. FINE!

We shifted ... to somewhere nearer to my school and for that, I can walk to and from school without any hassle. I have a neighbour ... a kindergarden as a neighbour and that itself is devastating really. Kids were nuisance by throwing rubbish to my house and dad got mad with them, scolded left right centre. Hence, kids came quietly with fear in their eyes, picked up the rubbish they did before and they cleared up the mess. They disturbed my dog and I told them to shut their mouth up. Well if you are telling me not to say all these things to a kid, I am not the person because I was greatly irritated by these kinds who know nothing but to destroy things. I was just frustrated with them that whatever rubbish I have I will just throw it over. Oh did I say that their parents are barbarians? They can have the cheeks to park their bloody car right in front of my house to pick up their bloody kids, as in they stopped the car, they get down and gone with the wind. Every evening, I gotta be in front of my house stare cock at them to make sure no bastards do that. They get on my nerves like hell. They just do not have the brains, oh my gawd! Few times ... I was so tempted to scratch their car ... did I do that? If you think I did that means I did, if you think I did not that means I did not LOL.

I shifted here to my current place ... another oh my gawd place. It's an insatiable feeling to have your schoolmate living so close to you. I mean it darnnn close ... just 2 doors away. This also got on my nerves. Not that long ago only, either she or the sis, parked right in front of my house and I came back at 2am ... after work, looking at that I felt like doing the scratching car again. The temptation was there. Sigh. I told myself, this will be the only time I am giving face as to not to block the car. Next time no mercy.

My room is located in the position that I am closer to the neighbour behind, as to I can hear anything and everything happens behind but whatever happens in front, I do not know. My neighbourhood sucks seriously. I used to have this neighbour who sings or rather shouts at 2am. Furthermore, I have also a neighbour who prays like 5am every single day so each time he prays there's a bell making hell lotsa noise which I can't take it. He moved and I am darn glad. Then there was this neighbour just beside me .. who used to scold the kids like mad, like some mad woman every single day without fail. They did renovation for more than 6 months before, just like that, without indication without notice that they were going to do so. I used to come home after 7pm everyday for that few months to avoid hearing that drilling sound, coz it gives me so much pressure. The way they park their car is as if his great grandfather's road.

NOW ... the back neighbour again, drilling sound ... here and there and I just could not take it anymore after countless encounter with all problematic neighbours who can't live in peace and harmony but the contrasting ideas. The moment I have finished night shift, all I wanna do is to sleep in peace without any disturbance to my beauty sleep. Due to the stupid drilling sound, I could not sleep well, I could not sleep and I am just getting so god damn bloody annoyed with it. Neighbour .. go to where you belong .. hell. BYE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you've a barbaric neighbor. I'd be able to stand a neighbor's idiotic behavior. I have barbarians for housemates. One of them moved out already though but the mess in the house is still the same.

=.=

The Pondering Introvert said...

ewww ... i cant take it if they are staying under the same roof as me o.O poor you ... screw them :D